About PIVOT POINT
PIVOT POINT by Guffey Systems is a pivoting spray point combined with hangers and racks for batch processing of wood components. PIVOT POINT offers a robust and cost-effective option to spray all sides of your components at once. Go from bare wood to final coat without having to touch the finished surface of your components.
PIVOT POINT is the perfect solution for the shop that wants the most flexible material handling solution available from Guffey Systems. PIVOT POINT has similar benefits to our popular PIVOT LINE product. With PIVOT POINT, components are loaded one at a time to the spray position. This option is perfect for shops with smaller spray booths or for those that are looking for a lower initial investment. Almost every component you buy for a PIVOT POINT setup will have a direct use with a PIVOT LINE when you're ready to upgrade.
• Indexes in 90 degree increments
• Core of the Pivot Point finishing method
• Can be mounted to a Guffey Systems floor stand, a stock rack for flexible spray positioning, or use the convenient mounting holes for a DIY option.
• Commercial Duty rolling rack with fully welded base and galvanized steel tubes
• Includes steering handles for maneuvering through your shop
• Heavy-gage steel clamps at each tubing joint for stiffness and robustness
• Fixed Mounts do not rotate or slide
• Convenient mounting options to fit to a garment rack, direct attach to shop-built wood structure, or many other DIY options
• Fixed Mounts can be used for storing, transporting, or drying components
• Use for shelves, face frames, and other miscellaneous components
• Consider largest number of shelves in one finishing batch, and add 25% margin.
• 17” T Hanger - for use with hinge pitch up to 20”
• 30” T Hanger - for use with hinge pitch up to 33”
• 46” T Hanger - for use with hinge pitch up to 49”
• T hangers are also great for hanging multiple narrow components from a single car
Euro Finishing Clip (EFC)
• EFC's grip inside hinge pocket bore
• Use two EFC's per door
• Hang EFC's on a T hanger
• Captured screw included.
• If drilling door hinge pockets after finishing, use 2 per door
• Hangs direct to car or to T hanger
• Single hanger per drawer front